Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children, Fourth Edition, India (WISC-IVINDIA)
Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children (WISC) from Pearson is a gold standard assessment used globally for assessing children’s intellectual ability in clinical and education settings and provides a valid and comprehensive profile of a child’s cognitive strengths and weaknesses.
WISC-IVINDIA, with India norms, builds on contemporary approaches in cognitive psychology and intellectual assessment, to give you an up to date, culturally appropriate and relevant tool to support your clinical judgment and guide your intervention plans. If you or your institution is working with child populations in India and the Indian subcontinent, the results of these assessments will help you make more valid judgments in clinical and educational settings, for individuals from these populations.
In order to help professionals in psychology and allied fields understand the utility of this latest and most relevant edition of the WISC better, attend this two-day training in order to learn about this assessment from Pearson-trained experts.
Who should attend this workshop?
- Clinical Psychologists
- School Psychologists
- Any mental health professional working with an institution who wishes to understand how WISC-IVINDIA may be used in their institution
- Advanced students of Psychology and allied fields, in M.A./M.SC, M.PHIL and PH.D programs
- Date: 13th – 14th January, 2017
- Time: 10am – 5 pm
- Venue: Unique Psychological Services, 101- Bharat Nagar, New Friends Colony, New Delhi 110025
- Organized by: Unique Psychological services
- Other details:
- Limited seats to preserve the quality of learning.
- Registration on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Spot registrations not allowed.