Welcome to www.pearsonclinical.in, a portal of Pearson India Education Services Private Limited. www.pearsonclinical.in website (“Pearson portal”) pages contain proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed by the users of the Web Site.
Personal Information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home. The personal information collected on this site is used for the purpose for which it is requested. This Policy covers how Pearson portal treats Personal Information that it collects and receives. If you choose to provide Pearson portal with your Personal Information, Pearson portal may transfer that Personal Information within its group or to its third-party service providers. Pearson India Education Services Private Limited provides protection for your Personal Information no matter where that Personal Information is collected, transferred or retained. This Policy does not apply to any information which you have disclosed publicly or to information for which you have consented that this Policy does not apply or to information which is required to be disclosed in public interest or to information which is required to be disclosed pursuant to valid court orders or regulatory orders.
Information Collection and Use
Pearson portal collects personal information when you register, use any services or when you visit the home pages. When you register with Pearson portal, we will ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. Pearson portal collects information about your transactions with Pearson portal or with Pearson portal group, including information about your use of products and services that Pearson portal group offers. Pearson portal uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the webpage and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients. Pearson portal collects resumes from job applicants and the same are used to evaluate the candidate. The information contained in resume is not used for any other purpose and are not shared with any entity unrelated to Pearson portal. Resumes of individuals / applicants not hired are disposed of when they are either no longer under consideration or are considered outdated. Contact information for potential clients or persons seeking business information is collected in order for us to contact them to provide them with information about our products and services. This information will be stored on our servers in India. Such information is usually deleted depending on storage requirement or in the normal course of business, but can be amended or deleted upon request.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Pearson portal does not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when Pearson portal has your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- Provides the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Pearson portal under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your Personal Information to help Pearson portal communicate with you about offers from Pearson portal. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- Transfer is legally required in response to court orders, warrants, legal process, or to establish or exercise its (Pearson portal ) legal rights or defend against legal claims etc.,
- Pearson portal has implemented reasonable security measures in order to protect both personal and non-personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
- Pearson portal has safeguards that protect Personal Information about you. Pearson portal may contain links to other sites such as Pearson portal partners and affiliates. While we try to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites.
- If you choose to provide Pearson portal with your Personal Information, Pearson portal may transfer that Personal Information within its group or to its third-party service providers. We are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by the third party service providers.
- This Policy does not apply to any information which you have disclosed publicly or to information for which you have consented that this Policy does not apply or to information which is required to disclosed in public interest or to information which is required to be disclosed pursuant to valid court orders or regulatory orders.
CONSENT TO TRANSFER
This Web Site is operated in India. If you are located outside India, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to India. By using Pearson portal, participating in any of our services and/or providing us with your information, you consent to this transfer. Changes Pearson portal may update this policy from time to time and notify you about significant changes in the way Pearson portal treats personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your account or by placing a prominent notice on this Web-site for a reasonable period of time. You are required to periodically check this website to know the changes. Security Measures Our primary concern is that your personal and other information (including email address) is private and secure. All information (including email address) you enter while using Pearson portal is used to provide the services requested by our customers. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information (including email address). All data is stored on Pearson portal servers and is backed up to prevent the loss of data. Access to (and the use thereof) personally identifiable customer information (including email address) is restricted to authorized personnel and is permitted only when prompted by you, or as dictated by service support, and/or fulfilment requirements.