The world is going digital
Your professional practice in
psychological assessment ought to follow.
Q-global™ is Pearson’s online or web-based system for test administration, scoring and reporting, launched in India and the subcontinent. It houses the industry’s gold standard in assessment tools and is accessible from any computer connected to the Internet. Q-global helps you quickly and efficiently organize examinee information, generate scores, and produce accurate, comprehensive reports.
Q-global gives you:
Portability: Multiple assessments on a single online platform let you conduct assessments anytime, anywhere without having to carry around bulky test kits.
Security: Examinee data on Q-global is protected through physical security, administrative safeguards and encryption, ensuring you can optimally protect your client/patient’s confidential information.
Convenience: Q-global lets you quickly and efficiently organize examinee information, generate scores in real-time and produce accurate, comprehensive reports, saving you valuable professional time. Remote administration of assessments available.
Qualification Level to buy Q-global: Various, based on the assessment used.
Modes of Administration
There are tests on the Q-global® platform that can be administered on screen and / or via paper and pencil with the option to manually enter the scores and then generate the report as a PDF and/or a Word document.
Q-global® offers the following options for test administration for the candidate and / or rater;
- Manual Entry: When the test is administered using the paper-pencil format, the raw scores or item responses are manually entered into the Q-global® platform.
- On-Screen Administration: The test is administered to the client on-screen via the Q-global® platform.
- Remote On-Screen Administration: Here the candidate or rater is sent an email invitation with a link to launch and administer the test at a remote location. ROSA is available on specific tests
As a new Q-global user, you will need the following:
- A computer with access to the Internet through a standard browser (e.g., Safari®, Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 10.0 or above, etc.)
- A Q-global account that has been activated and credited for use.
Your operating system and browser should show up in the list below in order to run the Q-global software:
- Operating Systems – Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS® 10.9 or higher
- Browsers – IE 10.0, IE 11.0, Edge, Chrome, Firefox®, Safari®
Request a free Q-global account and consultation:
Upcoming PAI Workshops:
Scoring and reporting are now available on Q-global.
The Q-global® platform scores and generates reports for paper-pencil tests that have been manually entered or where the test was administered on-screen.
Your scoring comes with all of the advantages of Q-global.
- Reports can be generated in PDF and/or Word* format which allows editing.
- Report options vary across tests and include:
- Basic score report
- Narrative interpretive report that also contains scores
- Progress report where multiple assessments have been conducted on the one client
- Multi-rater reports that statistically compare teacher-parent, teacher-self, or parent-self rating
- Secure servers using industry best practices for data encryption and data storage
- Account and user management, archiving and exporting features
It is recommended that reports are generated via a laptop, PC or MAC.
Once logged into your Q-global account, you can access the Resource Library which is located in the menu bar at the top of the screen throughout Q-global. The Resource Library contains documents and files related to assessment products available on Q-global which can be used to help optimize your use of Q-global and answer questions. You may also find the list of products available under Q-global in the link below:
Getting Started with the Q-global Training Series
View these brief training modules about various activities related to Q-global. These training modules are also located in the Help Menu within the Q-global site.
The basic model for Q-global pricing is a simple per-use fee that will vary based on the service provided (on-screen administration, simple scoring, interpretive report) and the content delivered.
Volume discounts may also be available for Q-global reports ordered in larger quantities.
For more information regarding specific per-use report pricing in Q-global, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-9243600012