Author/s: Roseann Schaaf
Publication year: 2006
Assessment tools, strategies, interventions and detailed case studies supporting sensory integration
This book presents specific assessment tools and strategies, interventions and detailed case studies, grounded in solid clinical reasoning framework.
- Case study application of this material is systematic and detailed
- Utilise a sensory integrative approach with your clients
Part I: Set the foundation for assessment and intervention using a Sensory Integration approach
Part II: Apply Sensory Integration Principles in the following areas:
- High risk infants
- Children with visual defects
- Children with cerebral palsy
- Children with autism and autistic spectrum disorder
- Children with Fragile X
- Children with intellectual disability.
300 pages, paperback manual