Author/s: Barbara A. Wilson, Eve Greenfield, Linda Clare, Alan Baddeley, Janet Cockburn, Peter Watson, Robyn Tate, Sara Sopena, Rory Nannery
Publication year: 2008
Age Range: 16 years-96 years
Administration: Individual – 30 minutes
Predict everyday memory problems in people with acquired, non-progressive brain injury and monitor change over time.
Identify everyday memory problems and monitor change over time, and assess a wider range of ability
The Rivermead Behavioural Memory Test-Third Edition (RBMT-3) is an internationally renowned, highly sensitive, ecological test of gross memory impairment. It is designed to predict everyday memory problems in people with acquired, nonprogressive brain injury and to monitor their change over time.
What’s new with RBMT-3
- Updated stories that assess a person’s ability to absorb verbal information
- Enhanced user-friendliness with easy-to-use record forms that provide visual representation of participant’s strengths and needs
- Expanded clinically utility with the inclusion of case studies to aid in interpretation and an Intervention chapter
- The new Novel Task subtest assesses the ability of a person to learn a new skill, an accomplishment critical for everyday functioning
- The pictures in the Face Recognition subtest have been expanded to ensure the test better represents a multi-racial society
- PowerPoint overview of new edition
- Marketing Brochure for RBMT3
- Interview with author Barbara Wilson
Includes manual, 25 record forms, 2 stimulus books, novel task stimulus material, novel task score card, storycard, message envelope and timer
To know the final price of this product, click below to request a quote.