Publication year: 2009
Endorsed by the COT, an online training package which enables professional therapists to use certain neuropsychological assessments usually restricted to psychologists.
Cognitive Assessment Training – Online is endorsed by the College of Occupational Therapists (COT)
This online training package enables professional therapists to use certain neuropsychological assessments usually restricted to psychologists.
- Test of Everyday Attention (TEA)
- Behavioural Assessment of the Dysexecutive Syndrome (BADS)
- Doors and People
- This will give you access to online training for any or all of the three products
- You will also need to be able to access hard copies of the products you wish to train on.
- Expected completion time for the whole course is about 5 hours online learning, with a further 3 hours self-directed.
- In-depth background on statistical concepts important for test administration and scoring
- Information on theoretical aspects of the tests and practical guidance on administration, scoring and interpretative issues to facilitate the therapist’s selection and application of standardised assessments with service users.
- Multiple choice questions to assess a candidate’s understanding of statistical concepts and the tests involved in the training
- Certification on completion to use BADS, Doors and People and TEA
The program enables you to learn at your own pace in the convenience of your home or office
- Access to online tutor
- Discussion forums
- Library of relevant resources
Please Contact Us to get your username and password.
You can then use your username and password to log-in and commence the training.
You will not be qualified to administer the assessments included on this course until you have successfully completed the training for that test.