Dybuster Calcularis is mathematical learning software for school and home. It represents a unique way of assisting the brain in essential learning and maturation processes. Calcularis combines cutting-edge findings from neuroscience and neuropsychology with tried-and-tested principles from the field of computer science.
Dybuster Calcularis lays a solid foundation for mathematics and can be integrated easily in the day-to-day activities of the school.
- Students can work with Calcularis without adult supervision, at any time and from anywhere – at school or home
- Data is synchronized automatically by our server
- Can be downloaded directly from the website
- The progress of all students can be viewed & managed online
- Dybuster Calcularis Coach gives you insights into how your students are working
Features and benefits of Dybuster Orthograph
- Personalization: Dybuster Calcularis uses advanced data analytics to adapt to the capabilities and speed of each individual user and supports children’s learning development in exactly the areas where their difficulties lie
- Game based learning: The game-based courses help make learning fun. As a reward, users can purchase animals for a virtual zoo, increasing their motivation and enhancing their enjoyment in learning
- Independent training: Children work independently at a computer at school or home. While it’s important for adults to support and encourage learners, the software manages the training. Dybuster Calcularis indicates immediately – after each input – whether the answer given by the child is right or wrong
- Video tutorials: Instructional videos guide the user gently through the program and the 17 games
- Progress Monitoring:
- Personal Progress: Learners can track their progress using a fun animated graphic. This increases their motivation and encourages them to celebrate the acquisition of new skills
- Teachers: The Dybuster Calcularis Coach program is offered to enable administrators and teachers to see which fundamental skills are being developed and trained
- Calcularis is divided into four number ranges of progressively increasing width: 0-10, 0-20, 0-100, 0-1000. In each of the number ranges, the user works in three different areas: number processing, addition and subtraction, and multiplication and division.
- Dybuster Calcularis trains the following mathematical skills:
- 17 different learning games – in a total of 48 different varieties – support neuronal processing of numbers and promote the development of basic mathematical skills
- The Dybuster Calcularis Coach program is offered to enable administrators and teachers to see which fundamental skills are being developed and trained
Scientific studies have shown that targeted training leads to neuroplastic changes in the brain in areas associated with the development of mathematical abilities (K. Kucian, 2011). After just six weeks of Calcularis training, learners can solve over 31% more math problems (T. Kaeser A. B.-M., 2012) and increased their subtractions skills from an average percentile rank of 12.9 to 29 percentiles (T. Kaeser, 2013). In a more recent study, learners showed significant improvements in number line tasks (L. Rauscher, 2016). In addition, Calcularis has been shown to reduce math anxiety (M. von Aster, 2015).
Contact us for more information on Dybuster Calcularis
Call: +91 924 360 0012