Rotter Incomplete Sentences Blank, Second Edition (RISB®-2)
Julian B. Rotter, Michael I. Lah, Janet E. Rafferty
The RISB-2 provides a screening instrument that helps you assess overall adjustment in adolescents and adults
High-school - adult
RTI Levels 2 and 3
Cutoff scores are based on adjusted and non-adjusted samples
The RISB-2 provides a screening instrument that helps you assess overall adjustment in adolescents and adults.
Users & Applications
- Particularly appropriate for use in college and university settings
- Also can be used in medical, clinical, industry, military, education, and research settings
Content & Administration
- The RISB-2 can be individually or group-administered.
- Forms are provided for three levels: high school, college, and adults.
- Examinee answers 40 sentence stems.
- Provides current normative data, scoring criteria, and case studies
- Includes a review of studies that substantiate reliability, validity, and clinical utility
Escala de Inteligencia de Wechsler para Adultos-Tercera Edicion (EIWA-III)
Academic Intervention Monitoring System™ (AIMS)
Stephen N. Elliott, PhD, James C. DiPerna, PhD, Edward Shapiro, PhD
Implement and monitor intervention to achieve specific instructional goals
Social Skills Improvement System (SSIS) Rating Scales
Frank Gresham, PhD, Stephen N. Elliott, PhD