WISC-IVINDIA combines the benefits of the most recent version of the WISC and has been adapted to be more relevant for India. Key features include:
- Culture appropriate items
- Norms for children in India
- Increased developmental appropriateness
- Increased emphasis on composite scores
- Increased attention to Working Memory and Processing Speed
- More user-friendly administration and scoring
- Reflects current theory and practice of cognitive assessment of children
New Subtests of the WISC-IV reflect current clinical knowledge and practice
- Matrix Reasoning – measures fluid reasoning
- Picture Concepts – measures fluid reasoning, perceptual organisation, and categorisation
- Letter-Number Sequencing – measures working memory
- Word Reasoning – measures reasoning with verbal material
- Cancellation – measures processing speed using random and structured animal target forms
India Norms include:
- Scaled scores by age
- Composite scores and Full Scale IQ
- Process Scores
It has four composite scores and the Full Scale IQ.
This system incorporates current theory and offers a better understanding of a child’s information processing abilities that will in turn help intervention
It can be used –
- To obtain a comprehensive assessment of general cognitive functioning
- As part of an assessment to identify learning difficulties, giftedness and cognitive strengths and weaknesses
- To guide treatment planning in clinical and educational settings
- For research purposes
Pearson Academy India (PAI), the training division of PCTA, conducts learning sessions for WISC-IV India.
Click here to learn more about PAI and register your interest in a future learning session for WISC IV India.
Includes administration & technical manual, stimulus book, 25 record forms, 25 response booklets 1 & 25 response booklets 2, block design blocks, symbol search & coding scoring key and cancellation scoring templates with a bag.
To know the final price of this product, click to request a quote.