Pearson India Education Services Private Limited is conducting the India standardisation study for the
Bayley Scales of Infant and Toddler Development – fourth edition. The Bayley-4 is an individually
administered instrument that assesses Infant and Toddler Development across three scales: Cognitive,
Language and Motor between the age range 16 days to 42 months. Training will be provided in
administration and scoring of the assessment.
Location of examiners: Bengaluru / Mumbai / Delhi / Kolkata / Chennai / Kerala / Hyderabad / Allahabad / Patna / Bhopal / Ahmedabad / Guwahati
Duration: 5 months
Qualification: Registered Pediatricians, Clinical Psychologists, Occupational Therapists, Speech and
Requirements for Examiners:
• Fluency with English is essential.
• In addition, fluency in any one of the following languages of Kannada, Marathi, Hindi, Bengali and
Tamil is also required.
• Experience with working with the Bayley 3 or Bayley 4 is desirable.
• Potential candidates will need to provide information on: Educational Qualifications, Professional
Experience, Assessment Experience in their resumes.
• Full participation in 1.5 – day training program (no special exemptions)
• Professional selected as Examiners will be responsible for recruiting and assessing children
between the ages of 16 days to 42 months.
• Comply with research procedures.
If you are interested, please share your details using the link below.
Kindly fill the form and upload your resume