Cogmed working memory training is the most scientifically validated cognitive intervention for working memory and attention deficits. Working memory is key to the brain’s processing capacity. It is vital for attention, concentration, reasoning, and learning. Cogmed is a coach supported program.
Cognitive neuroscience, combined with innovative computer game design and close professional support, enable Cogmed to deliver substantial and lasting benefits to clients.
Benefits of the workshop –
- Based on strong scientific research; over 120 peer-reviewed studies support the efficacy of Cogmed.
- 200,000+ users in 20+ countries have trained with Cogmed to improve their working memory and attention
- Cogmed can be effective with a wide range of individuals with working memory deficits, including those born with a deficit or who acquired a deficit through brain injury or disease.
- Cogmed works for children and adults.
Inside the session:
- Learn about working memory training and how to become a Cogmed Coach from our expert.
- Relevance of Cogmed in your current practice.
- Learn about the role of a Cogmed coach and how to guide your clients
- Once you attend the training, you can become a coach and deliver the trainings at your practice.
Who can attend:
Psychologists, Special Educators, Counsellors, School Teachers, SLPs and OTs.
About the Trainer:
Dikshita Choudhury is working with Pearson India in the training division as a Senior Content Development Administrator. She has a graduate degree in Psychology from Delhi University and a post-graduate degree in Psychology from SNDT Women’s University Mumbai. Further she has a B.Ed. degree and is currently pursuing her PhD in Psychology. Ms. Dikshita has over 6 years’ experience in teaching, training, and research in the field of mental health.