If you are a Mental-health professional (such as a psychologist or a medical doctor) in private practice or working with an institution, focused on using evidence-based interventions to help your patients with attention deficits, you will find Cogmed relevant for your practice.
Cogmed provides a new, proven and effective approach to addressing the serious challenges of attention problems in ADHD, Traumatic Brain Injury, stroke and other conditions. There is a strong research case and logic behind the intervention. The implementation is highly structured, ensuring excellent clinical results. Working with Cogmed adds an evidence-based and non-pharmacological tool to your client work.
Cogmed Working Memory Training is a training program for people with poor working memory and attention deficits. The program is based on published studies and developed by a team of neuroscientists. The peer-reviewed studies show that Cogmed training reduces symptoms of inattention in children and adults, by addressing weaknesses in working memory capacity.
The training program is available through our authorized Cogmed Practices and Cogmed coaches, all trained and qualified by Pearson.
If you are a psychologist or medical doctor experienced in working with children, adolescents or adults with attention deficits, and are dedicated to using evidence-based treatments in your practice, contact us to offer Cogmed to your patients.
Cogmed Coach training and certification is mandatory for Mental-health professionals such as psychologists or doctors, who would like to offer Cogmed Working Memory Training to their patients.
The goal of the one-day intensive Cogmed Coach training is to provide participants with the skills and resources needed to support individuals through the 5 weeks Cogmed Working Memory Training program
- One complete 25-day Cogmed training (JM, RM or QM version, based on the age-group you would like to offer Cogmed to). This training is for your personal use to help you familiarize yourself with Cogmed and experience its benefits for yourself.
- Extensive training material for continued learning, post-training.
- Cogmed Coach Certificate that authorizes you to offer Cogmed to your patients anywhere in India.
- You will be able to offer Cogmed training to any child or adult who is struggling with attention problems, in your clinic or your neighbourhood, all from the comfort of your home, after an initial set of face to face interactions. This is because you will be able to track user progress on Cogmed using our online portal, that lets you log in anytime, anywhere.
- As a Cogmed Coach, you will be playing an important role in motivating the Cogmed user along the way and ensuring a successful completion of the program, for optimal user benefits.
- You don’t need any additional qualification beyond your current formal education, to function as a Cogmed Coach. You will be able to start functioning as a Cogmed Coach after receiving our training on the theoretical and applied aspects of this solution, from our expert trainers.