“May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears” – Nelson Mandela
The Suicide Prevention Training Program by Pearson is a solution-focussed training for students as well as professionals. The program is designed to create a meaningful impact by delving into the conceptual framework as well as strategic intervention choices to sensitize and create awareness.
Inside the session:
- Learn about risk factors, warning signs and prevalence of suicide.
- Learn about management of Suicidal Ideation.
- Learn about assessments that help assess the risk of suicide.
What you receive –
- Suicide Prevention Training Program Certificate.
- Introduction to Beck Scale for Suicidal Ideation.
- Hands on experience from our expert.
Who can attend: Students of Psychology (Graduate & Postgraduate)
Last Date to Register: 31st December 2022
Point of Contact:
- Saloni Sharma, HOD Psychology, ICRI Mumbai (9820226313)
- Dikshita Choudhury, Senior Content Development Administrator, Pearson India (7399069776).