The Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children (WISC) is a gold standard used in intellectual assessment globally and across India for assessing children’s intellectual ability.
About WISC IV INDIA The WISC-IV INDIA obtains a valid and comprehensive profile of a child’s cognitive strengths and weaknesses, to ensure timely and appropriate intervention. It combines the benefits of the most recent version of the WISC and has been adapted to be more relevant for India.
Key features include:
- Culture appropriate items
- Norms for children in India
- Increased developmental appropriateness
- Increased emphasis on composite scores
- Increased attention to Working Memory and Processing Speed
- More user-friendly administration and scoring
- Reflects current theory and practice of cognitive assessment of children