Register for WebinarMonday 31 Aug-2020 10.00am to 1.00pm IST Online
A child’s bright future is an outcome of the right career decisions made today.
Help him make the right one today!
We at Pearson believe that Career Assessment and Counselling is an important part of a student’s life that will affect the for the rest of their life.
Keeping that in mind, we have devised 3 unique assessments that accurately measure an individual’s Interest, Personality, and Aptitude to understand the best career path for them.
The 3 Assessments that we use are:
- My Choice My Future (MCMF)
My Choice My Future is a scientific and online career guidance solution that was developed in collaboration with senior professors and researchers from IIT – Madras.
It typically helps individuals identify the right career path by assessing their personality in-line with their career interests and choices.
Language Options: Hindi, Bengali, Kannada, Malayalam, Tamil, and Telugu.
- Differential Aptitude Tests for Guidance (DAT for Guidance)
DAT for Guidance is a profiling instrument that assesses eight different types of ability, or aptitude, which are related to success parameters in different areas of employment.
These tests are co-standardized and provide an eight-point profile that portrays relative strengths and weaknesses in an individual’s key aptitudes.
- Career Decision-making System (CDM)
Unlike any conventional career guidance tools that only offer guidance, CDM, lets students self-assess their interests, abilities, and work values. This tool alone can be used to make the right career decision.
This Webinar will cover the following:
- What are career counselling and the importance of it?
- How to administer the ‘My Choice My Future’ assessment and interpret the results.
- How to administer the ‘DAT for Guidance’ assessment and interpret the results.
- How to administer the ‘CDM’ assessment and interpret the results.
- Interpretation of all the 3 assessments together.
- Participants will get to learn about the latest editions of the tests
- Participants will be trained on administration, scoring, and interpretation of the tests
- participants will be provided with e-certificates.
Nithi is an RCI registered Clinical Psychologist with an M.Phil in Clinical Psychology with areas of interest in cognition and neuropsychology. She has over four years of work experience in school and clinical setup.
Nithi is currently working as a Training and Assessment Specialist at Pearson
- Advanced booking made before (15- Aug – 2020) will get a 10% discount
- Students will get a 25% discount
- Discounts cannot be clubbed
Register now and help the students under your care make the right career decision.