Friday 18 Feb 2022 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm IST
Fee: INR 1500 + 18% GST Online
Description: Children and adolescents are vulnerable to various emotional experiences which when identified and helped during school age, can lead to healthy development.
- Importance of helping children and adolescents.
- Available resources with parents and school.
- Incidence and prevalence.
- Diagnosis and co-morbidities.
- Assessments and case discussions.
Who can attend: School Professionals (Teachers, Principals, School Counsellors, Counselling Psychologists, special educators)
Trainer: Nithi Sharma
Nithi is an RCI registered Clinical Psychologist with an M.Phil in Clinical Psychology with areas of interest in cognition and neuropsychology. She has over four years of work experience in school and clinical setup.
Nithi is currently working as a Training and Assessment Specialist at Pearson
Price: INR 1500 + 18% GST