Brief: The Bayley Scales of Infant and Toddler Development is used to identify deficits in very young children across five major developmental domains: cognitive, language, motor, adaptive behaviour and social-emotional. This scale is ideal for use when delays or problems in early development are suspected to determine whether early intervention or further assessment are required. It indicates strengths, weaknesses, and competencies so that parents and professionals can properly plan for the child.
- Caregiver Involvement: Caregiver responses can be used to support the scoring of certain items.
- Time Savings: Reduced number of items and improved workflow provides time-saving for the whole assessment.
- The shortened adaptive behaviour content from the Vineland™-3 saves the caregiver significant time.
- New Content: Content updates were made based on research and user feedback.
- Improved Psychometric Properties: Updated normative data and clinical studies.
- Valuable knowledge on the application of Bayley- IV in different settings and its relevance for your current professional practice.
- Crucial knowledge of the changes in the latest edition.
- Hands-on exposure to administration and interpretation.
- Paediatricians and Paediatric trainees
- Psychiatrists and Psychiatric trainees
- Any health professional involved in the detailed developmental assessment of infants and young children
- Speech and language therapists
- Social workers
- Early interventionists
Trainer: Dr. Ravi Swamy: (MBBS MRCPCH MD FRCPCH)
Dr. Ravi Swamy is a Consultant in Neonatal Medicine at Manipal Hospital, Bangalore. He is trained in Paediatrics and Neonatology in the United Kingdom. His previous work experience includes a research MD at Newcastle University examining Neuro-developmental outcomes in children. Dr. Ravi Swamy has been trained on the Bayley by Mrs. Betty Hutchon (Master Trainer Pearson, U.K).
Date&Time: 29th & 30th October 2021 from 2:30-5:30 pm IST on both days.
Registration Fee – INR 4720/-
For more details please Call: +91 9632602300 or write to email@example.com