Cecil R. Reynolds, PhD, Randy Kamphaus, PhDOverview:
Easily monitor progress after conducting BASC-2 interventionsAge Range:
Paper-and-pencil (15-20 items per form)Scoring Option:
ASSIST™ software or Manual scoringReading Level:
Student forms - 4th grade; Parent forms - 7th gradeRTI Tiers:
RTI Levels 2 and 3Completion Time:
5 minutes for each formScores/Interpretation:
Raw score, T score and percentile rank, confidence intervalPublication Date:
Part of the BASC-2 family
Easily monitor progress after conducting BASC-2 interventions.
Content & Administration
- Teachers, parents forms for preschool (ages 2-5) and child/adolescent (grades K-12)
- Student forms for grades 3-12
Four forms represent the composite score domains provided on the BASC-2 rating scales forms:
- Externalizing and ADHD Problems (school and ADHD problems on student form)
- Internalizing Problems
- Social Withdrawal
- Adaptive Skills
Features & Benefits
The BASC-2 Progress Monitor can help you:
- Gain multiple perspectives to track progress effectively
- Readily meet documentation requirements with easy-to-use software reports
- Evaluate a broader range of students, with the availability of Spanish-language versions for the Parent and Student forms as well as audio CD
Scoring & Reporting
The BASC-2 Progress Monitor forms are designed for computerized scoring using the ASSIST software. This separate software program generates:
- Individual reports – Offer a choice of norm groups to plot (combined sex, separate sex, or both). Report includes space for examiner and rater comments.
- Multirater reports – Enable comparison of parent and/or teacher ratings.
- Progress reports – Can be generated for individual reports, showing how scores have changed over time.
- BASC-2 Progress Monitor Individual Summary Sample Report (PDF – 434 KB)
- BASC-2 Progress Monitor Multi-Rater Sample Report (PDF – 751 KB)