The Bayley-4 Screening Test can quickly determine if a child is on track developmentally or if further, a more comprehensive assessment is needed.
Nancy Bayley, PhD Glen P. Aylward, PhD, ABPP
16 days to 42 months
Cut scores by age for Cognitive, Language, and Motor Scales
15 to 25 minutes
The Bayley-4 screening test can quickly examine all facets of a young child’s development.
- Use in early intervention centers, Early Head Start programs, pediatric offices, daycare centers, and any setting where many children are cared for on a regular basis.
- Screen infants and toddlers at risk for developmental delay.
The updated Bayley-4 Screening Test features:
- Cognitive, language, and motor domains
- Fast and easy administration
- Child-friendly, playful activities
- Cut scores according to age