James N. Butcher, PhDAdministration:
Online, computer, and paper and pencilScoring Option:
Q-global™ Scoring & Reporting, Q™ Local Software, Mail-in Scoring Service, or Hand Scoring
Clinicians can use these reports to help evaluate and treat individuals in seven different mental health settings:
- Outpatient Mental Health
- Inpatient Mental Health
- General Medical
- Chronic Pain
- College Counseling
- Alcohol and Drug Treatment
Features & Benefits
- Profile frequency and profile stability narrative sections give setting-specific comparative data, helping to place the client’s profile in the right perspective for treatment planning.
- Response percentages for each scale help the clinician factor in the impact of item omissions for a more accurate interpretation.
- The reports contain interpretive information relevant to understanding typical profiles in each mental health setting.
- Critical item response percentages help put client endorsements in the appropriate context.