Online, computer administration or paper and pencilScoring Option:
Q-global™ Scoring & Reporting, Q™ Local Software, Mail-in Scoring Service, or Manual Scoring
Our Most Widely Used Computer-Based MMPI-2 Report
This cost-effective report provides raw and T scores for all standard MMPI-2 scales and a listing of critical items. The report includes:
- Validity and Clinical Scales Profile, K-corrected and non-K-corrected (graph)
- RC (Restructured Clinical) Scales Profile (graph)
- Clinical Subscales (reported)
- Content Scales Profile (graph)
- Content Component Scales (reported)
- Supplementary Scales Profile (graph)
- PSY-5 Scales Profile (graph)
- Non-gendered T scores and response percentages
- Critical Items and Omitted Items
Extended Score Report
This report provides raw and T scores for all standard MMPI-2 scales, as well as the PSY-5 Scales, Content Component Scales, and critical items.
Scoring and Reporting Options
Q-global™ Web-based Administration, Scoring and Reporting – Enables you to quickly assess and efficiently organize examinee information, generate scores, and produce accurate comprehensive reports all via the Web.
Q Local™ Scoring and Reporting Desktop Software – Enables you to score assessments, report results, and store and export data on your computer.
Mail-in Scoring Service – Specially designed answer sheets are mailed to Pearson and are processed within 24–48 hours of receipt; results returned via regular mail.
Manual Scoring – Administer assessments on answer sheets and score them yourself with answer keys and profile/record forms.