Tom Manly, PhD, Ian H. Robertson, PhD, Vicki Anderson, PhD, Ian Nimmo-Smith, PhD
Assess the different attentional capacities in children and adolescents
55 to 60 minutes
RTI Levels 2 and 3
293 U.K. controls, ages 6:0–15:11, by six age bands
Measure attentional skills in children and adolescents.
The TEA-Ch helps you assess the ability of children to selectively attend, sustain their attention, divide their attention between two tasks, switch attention from one task to another, and withhold (inhibit) verbal and motor responses.
Features & Benefits
- Attractive graphics and sound (CDs)
- Nine subtests that appeal to the very young as well as adolescents
- Sensitivity to the developmental progression of attention skills
- Two parallel forms for retesting
- Suitable for children with a wide range of abilities
The TEA -Ch was normed with 293 U.K. controls, ages 6:0–15:11, by six age bands.