Wechsler Individual Achievement Test® | Fourth Edition (WIAT-4) is an individually administered achievement test for use in a variety of clinical, education, and research settings.
Individuals 4:0 - 50:11
Paper-and-pencil, Q-interactive, and Q-global
Q-interactive® Web-based Administration and Scoring, Q-global™ Scoring & Reporting or Manual Scoring
Varies by grade level and number of subtests administered
Fall, Winter, and Spring grade-based standard scores, age-based standard scores, percentile ranks, stanines, NCEs, age and grade equivalents, and growth scale values.
Identify what they need to achieve even more.
Wechsler Individual Achievement Test®, Fourth Edition (WIAT®-4), coming fall 2020, expands upon the flexibility of the widely used achievement test. Suitable for use in a multitude of settings and available to a wide array of professionals, the newest edition of the WIAT has some exciting updates to help you identify what support they need to achieve more.
New Subtests, More Flexible Scoring
WIAT-4 features new subtests and expanded scoring capabilities, including composites for Phonological Processing, Orthographic Processing, Writing Fluency, and an Orthographic Processing Extended Composite*
The included Dyslexia Index Scores support efficient, reliable screening.
- New: Phonemic Proficiency – measures speed and accuracy of phonological manipulation
- New: Orthographic Fluency – measures speed of irregular word reading
- New: Decoding Fluency – measures speed of pseudoword reading
- New: Sentence Writing Fluency – measures speed of sentence composition
- New: Orthographic Choice* – measures recognition spelling skills