Updated achievement test for use in a variety of clinical, educational, and research settings
Individuals 4:0 - 50:11
Paper-and-pencil or online administration
Q-interactive® Web-based Administration and Scoring, Q-global™ Scoring & Reporting or Manual Scoring
Varies by grade level and number of subtests administered
Fall, Winter, and Spring grade-based standard scores, age-based standard scores, percentile ranks, stanines, NCEs, age and grade equivalents, and growth scale values.
Reports include Score Summary, subtest Comparisons, Achievement/Ability Comparisons; Parent report available.
Identify what they need to achieve even more.
Wechsler Individual Achievement Test®, Fourth Edition (WIAT®-4) expands upon the flexibility of the widely used achievement test. Suitable for use in a multitude of settings and available to a wide array of professionals, the newest edition of the WIAT has some exciting updates to help you identify what support they need to achieve more.
New Subtests, More Flexible Scoring
WIAT-4 features new subtests and expanded scoring capabilities, including composites for Phonological Processing, Orthographic Processing, Writing Fluency, and an Orthographic Processing Extended Composite*
The included Dyslexia Index Scores support efficient, reliable screening.
- New: Phonemic Proficiency – measures speed and accuracy of phonological manipulation
- New: Orthographic Fluency – measures speed of irregular word reading
- New: Decoding Fluency – measures speed of pseudoword reading
- New: Sentence Writing Fluency – measures speed of sentence composition
- New: Orthographic Choice* – measures recognition spelling skills
WIAT-4 on Q-interactive at a Glance:
- Standard, Classroom, & Experiential Licenses
- Pay as you go: $0.75 per subtest
- Prepay: .05 usages* per subtest
*Cost per usage between $1.00 and $1.50 depending on volume discounts
Scoring and Reporting
- Score Report
- Excel Report
- View the Pricing & Ordering tab and open the Q-interactive section
Benefits of WIAT-4 on Q-interactive
- Enjoy automated scoring of the Essay Composition subtest!
- Expand the Orthographic Processing composite into an extended composite, using the digital Orthographic Choice subtest!
- Enhance your WIAT-4 results by co-administering other achievement measures, such as the KTEA-3 Rapid Automatic Naming subtest.
- Easily build an ability-achievement battery by combining subtests from WIAT-4 with ability measures, such as the WISC-V.
- Efficiently manage your WIAT-4 materials so you can focus on the examine
How Can I Buy WIAT-4 on Q-interactive?
Annual Q-interactive licenses can be purchased using our online order form or by calling Customer Support at 1-800-627-7271. See the Q-interactive pricing tab for more information on license options.
Current Q-interactive customers:
If you want to add the WIAT-4 to your account, visit our online order form and select the “Add test(s) to existing account” option. You may also call Customer Support at 1-800-627-7271.