Author/s: Philip Saigh
Publication year: 2004
Age Range: 6 years to 18 years
Administration: Individual – 5 to 20 minutes
Diagnose Posttraumatic Stress Disorder in children and adolescents
Now, diagnose PTSD in children and adolescents with one scientifically valid and reliable assessment.
Over ten years in development by Dr. Phillip A. Saigh, one of the nation’s leading PTSD experts, this unique, comprehensive tool for ages 6 through 18 years can measure DSM-IV criteria for all PTSD types including ruling out the disorder.
- Directly corresponds to DSM-IV diagnostic criteria.
- Invaluable in clinical settings where one easy-to-administer structured interview can provide the medically appropriate diagnosis in minimal time.
- Useful in making a differential diagnosis in the presence of comorbid disorders.
- Information obtained may be used to develop intervention and treatment plans beyond diagnosis.
- Ideal for school and juvenile correctional settings-aligns with No Child Left Behind safe schools legislation.
Includes Examiner’s Manual and 25 English Inventory Forms.
₹ 16,290 + tax, as applicable
To know the final price of this product, click below to request a quote.