Discussion points: Introduction to Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)/ Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD); introduction to Brown ADD Scales- administration, scoring, interpretation
Who can attend: Mental health professionals (Clinical Psychologists; Psychiatrists; Counseling Psychologists)
- Participants will get to learn about the latest editions of the tests
- Participants will be trained on administration, scoring, and interpretation of the tests
- participants will be provided with e-certificates.
Trainer: Nithi Sharma
Nithi is an RCI registered Clinical Psychologist with an M.Phil in Clinical Psychology with areas of interest in cognition and neuropsychology. She has over four years of work experience in school and clinical setup.
Nithi is currently working as a Training and Assessment Specialist at Pearson
Fee: INR 2500 + 18% GST
- Advanced booking made before (05 – Aug – 2020) will get a 10% discount
- Students will get a 25% discount
- Discounts cannot be clubbed