Dean C. Delis, PhD Joel H. Kramer Edith Kaplan Beth A. Ober
Digital (Q-interactive®), or paper-and-pencil
Standard and alternate forms: 30 minutes, plus 30-minute delay.
The CVLT is considered to be the most sensitive measure of episodic verbal learning.
- Assess individuals who have been diagnosed with traumatic brain injury (TBI), dementia, schizophrenia, ADHD, or neurological disorders.
- Test the degree to which a person can return to work, perform complex activities of daily living, and live independently.
- Evaluate insufficient effort or malingering to reduce false results.
Examinees are read a list of words carefully selected for their frequency of use across multiple demographic variables and are asked to recall them across a series of trials.
- Standard and Alternate Forms can be administered in 30 minutes, with an additional 30-minutes for delay scores.
- A Brief Form features lists of nine words in three categories and can be administered in 15 minutes.
- Full restandardization based on education, region, ethnicity, and age.
- Additional scores, for more in-depth analysis of errors (intrusions and repetitions).
- Upgraded and updated scoring and reporting on Q-global for paper versions.
Find out how to use this test in your telepractice.
CVLT-3 on Q-interactive at a Glance:
- Standard, Classroom, & Experiential Licenses
- Pay as you go: $5.25 for the entire test
- Prepay: 3 usage* per subtest
*Cost per usage between $1.25 and $1.75 depending on volume discounts
Scoring and Reporting
Benefits of CVLT-3 on Q-interactive
- Create custom batteries by substituting CVLT-3 for Verbal Memory in WMS-IV
- Standardize administration with visual cues that help you read the word list at the correct pace.
- Simplify administration by tapping correct responses on iPad rather than writing on Record Forms.
- Obtain scaled scores immediately after finishing a subtest, to increase speed and accuracy.
- Create score reports with the click of a button – no more re-typing examinee responses into scoring software!
How Can I Buy CVLT-3 on Q-interactive?
Annual Q-interactive licenses can be purchased using our online order form or by calling Customer Support at 1-800-627-7271. See the Q-interactive pricing tab for more information on license options.
Current Q-interactive customers:
If you want to add the CVLT-3 to your account, visit our online order form and select the “Add test(s) to exist account” option. You may also call Customer Support at 1-800-627-7271.